Product information "Yamaha MG16XU"
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
For musical and non-musical applications alike, effects processing adds polish and professionalism to the mix. The MG X / XU models features Yamaha's acclaimed SPX digital multi-effect processor, offering a comprehensive suite of 24 editable digital effects perfect for enhancing your mix, whether adding depth to a speaking engagement or breathing new color and atmosphere into a live band performance. In particular, the high-quality reverb and delay expand the spatial quality of the sound with remarkable realism and naturalness. You can even connect an optional FC5 foot switch for effect on / off control. MG XU mixing consoles also feature an USB 2.0 Audio Interface for flexible digital connectivity.
MG XU models are bundled with Downloadable Steinberg’s Cubase AI software. As one of the most advanced, comprehensive DAW suites available, Steinberg's Cubase has led the charge, providing users with a powerful and flexible platform for music production. Cubase AI offers these same core technologies and interface that have won Cubase worldwide acclaim.
Features Yamaha MG16XU
- 16-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- XLR balanced outputs
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
Specifications Yamaha MG16XU
- Power requirements: 100 V - 240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 30 W
- Net weight: 6.8 kg / 15.0 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 444mm x 130mm x 500mm / 17.5" x 5.1" x 19.7"
- Yamaha MG16XU Mixer
- Owner’s Manual
- AC Adaptor
- Rack-mount kit
- Technical Specifications
|Number of channels:||16 Channels|
|Audio Interface (USB):||Yes|