Product information "Yamaha MG10"
Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
Features Yamaha MG10
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- XLR balanced outputs
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- Metal chassis
Specifications Yamaha MG10
- Power requirements: 100 V - 240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 22.9 W
- Net weight: 1.90 kg / 4.19 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 244mm x 71mm x 294mm / 9.6" x 2.8" x 11.6"
- Yamaha MG10 Mixer
- Owner’s Manual
- AC Adaptor
- Technical Specifications
|Number of channels:||10 Channels|
|Audio Interface (USB):||No|