Product information "Yamaha HS8"
The Yamaha HS8 is a powerful 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter. It belongs to the powerful and successful HS-series by Yamaha. The three new models – HS5, HS7 & HS8 – are specifically designed (and priced) for the project home studio market and are augmented by a matching HS8S 150w powered subwoofer. The Yamaha provides an advanced Low Resonance bass-reflex enclosure built around a traditional three-way mitred joint technique. This technique, often associated with the most sophisticated architectural design, sees the corners of the speaker very firmly anchored, leading to dramatically improved durability and the elimination of any unwanted resonance that can color the original sound.
Built to last with high-grade components, the 2-way bi-amped HS8 (120 W) studio reference monitor is ideal for mixing and music production in stereo or 5.1, delivering an exceptionally smooth, flat and – most importantly – accurate response.
Often, air vibrations caused by a vortex at either end of the speaker port can produce unwanted noise. In the new HS range Yamaha's proprietary technology reduces audible noise by up to 6 dB. Thanks to its brilliant blend of design, technology and materials, even the most demanding of music producers will be satisfied with the extraordinary Yamaha HS8.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120 W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Speaker type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range (-10dB): 38 Hz - 30 kHz
- Components: LF: 8" cone - HF: 1" dome
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Output power: 120 W (LF: 75 W, HF: 45 W)
- I/O connectors: XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Shape: Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Others: LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 250 x 390 x 334 mm (9.8" x 15.4" x 13.1")
- Weight: 10.2 kg (22.5 lbs.)
|Diameter Woofer:||8 inch|
|Max. Sound pressure:||115 - 119 db|
|Power RMS:||100 - 150 W|
Documents / Drivers / Tests / Manuals for Yamaha HS8
Impeccable seller. Perfect sound
Fast delivery, top price. The monitors have a great sound
Very good product which advantageously replaces a classic Hi-Fi system (more expensive in general). Flawless order and delivery.
A good friend recommended the speakers to me and I am thrilled that the sound is flawless. Listening to music is really fun! :) for the price there is really nothing to complain about, the performance adapts to the price! whether for home or for parties where I hang up, the speakers always fit and show no errors. The bass is also really fat: D all in all a commendable part!