In our Sale and B-Stock category you will find reduced items from all categories.
These can be discontinued items, remaining stock, sale items or B-Stock items that are offered at significantly lower prices.
It pays to be quick! Most sale items are only available in small quantities.
B-Stock items are specially marked in the title.
B-Stock items are demonstration and exhibition items as well as items where the original packaging has been damaged or is missing. These items otherwise have no or rather minor optical defects (traces of use), which have no influence on the functionality of the device.
So when you buy a B-Stock item, you get a fully functional device at a great price.
What are B-Stock items?
- Items that are no longer in their original packaging
- Items with small optical defects
- Display items
- Articles with slight traces of use
Where do B-Stock items come from?
- Returns from customers. For example, customers exercise their right of withdrawal and return goods.
- Items are presented in the store as demonstration items and are no longer needed there.
What about the warranty?
- The normal statutory warranties apply to B-Stock articles. So if there is a defect in the product, you also have the full 24 months warranty on B-Stock items.
Can I return B-Stock items?
- B-Stock articles are sold as used goods. If a defect should occur with the item, we grant naturally the usual warranty service and give you the full support.