€649.00 (12.94% saved | RRP of the manufacturer)
Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Product information "Korg Minilogue XD"
With the Korg minilogue XD hybrid synthesizer, Korg presents a 4-voice analog synthesizer that is supported by Korg's digital multi-engine. This is based on the analog synth circuit from the Minilog, which has been further developed for maximum sound quality.
The Minilogue is designed for ease of use, so that even newcomers to the world of analog synthesis can find their way around and quickly conjure up the first sounds from the device. Directly from the monologue comes the motion step sequencer, the newly tuned filter of the monologue and the ability to overdrive the signal that enters the filter and makes brute industrial sounds possible. From the prologue we get the digital multi-engine that provides the third oscillator per voice and several stereo effects.
Although the name is MINIlogue, the features and sounds that come out of this synthesizer are not MINI at all.
Features Korg Minilogue XD
- 37 keys, polyphonic analog/digital synthesizer with 4 voices
- 3 oscillators per voice, 2 analog and 1 digital (FM/Wavetable)
- Filter design from the Korg Monologue
- 32-bit floating-point digital effects engine with modulation, delay, and reverb effects
- 16 user slots for loading user-defined oscillators and effects
- CV connectivity for modular synthesizers
- Sync I/O for synchronization with Volca modules, electric drum machines and other Korg devices
- 16-step polyphonic step sequencer supports both step recording and real-time recording
- Motion Sequencer for recording the movements of up to 4 rotary knobs
- The Micro Tuning function features 23 presets created by Aphex Twin and Dorian Concept
- Oscilloscope and Motion View display provide visual feedback on your sound design
- Keyboard: 37 velocity-sensitive slim keys
- Sound generation: Analog sound generator + digital multi sound generator (Noise, VPM, User)
- Max. Polyphony: 4 voices
- Programs: 500 (more than 200 ex works, 300 user programs)
- Sequencer: Polyphoner 16-Step-Sequencer, Motion Sequences can influence up to 4 parameters.
- Headphone socket (stereo jack socket)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (unbalanced mono jack)
- CV IN 1, CV IN 2 jacks (3.5 mm mono mini jack, input voltage: -5 V - +5 V (modulation mode), -3V - +5 V (CV/Gate mode)
- SYNC IN socket (3.5 mm mini socket, max. input level 20 V)
- SYNC OUT jack (3.5 mm mini jack, output level 5 V)
- MIDI IN jack
- MIDI OUT jack
- USB B socket
- Power supply: AC adapter (DC 9V) (included)
- Power consumption: 8 W
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 500 x 300 x 85 mm
|MIDI inputs:||1x Midi in|
|Number of keys:||37 keys|
|Sound generation:||Analog |
Documents / Drivers / Tests / Manuals for Korg Minilogue XD
Mails, dispatch and goods perfect!
Hi there, All good , I recieved my Minilogue today,
A Very helpful team, esspecially Thomas,
I will use your store again.
Kind Regards (from a pro musician)
Billy J Redif