Product information "Korg ARP Odyssey Module (Rev1)"
Since its debut in 1972, the ARP Odyssey has been very popular with musicians as a classic analog synthesizer. More than 40 years later, with the support of David Friend, co-founder of ARP Instruments, KORG had the original circuitry of the ARP Odyssey fully reproduced and resurrected as ARP ODYSSEY.
This made the much sought-after sound of an iconic analogue synthesizer accessible to modern musicians. With its brand new model, KORG will reinforce the influence of the ARP ODYSSEY on today's world.
The keyboard-free ARP ODYSSEY module can fully reproduce the analog synthesis circuits of the original. Its more compact format fits perfectly into today's DAW-oriented music production environment. The true ARP sound still makes history and fascinates the world.
Features Korg ARP Odyssey Modules (Rev1)
- monophonic, max. 2 voices for Duophonic
- Controller: octave +/-, pitch and modulation
- White and Pink Noise Generator
- VCO, VCF, VCA, Ring Modulator, Sample & Hold
- ADSR Envelope Generator
- AR Envelope Generator
- Line output: XLR and 6.3 mm jack
- Audio input: 6.3 mm jack
- CV, gate and trigger input and output: 3.5 mm mini jack
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Foot pedal and footswitch input
- MIDI in
- Dimensions: 502 x 380 x 120 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Color: Black / White
- incl. 9V DC power supply unit
|MIDI inputs:||1x Midi in|
|MIDI outputs:||1x Midi out|
|Sound generation:||Virtual Analog|
|Number of keys:||none|
Documents / Drivers / Tests / Manuals for Korg ARP Odyssey Module (Rev1)
This incredible sound! Had played the original Arp Odyssey for years - now it's back, 100 percent! The modular version: super and absolutely up to date ... Compliments to Korg - great product! Service from RecordCase: Top, delivery in 2 days - Merci ...!