Product information "Wharfedale Impact 215"
The brand new Impact 215 passive PA system stands for high quality pro audio at an affordable price. Wharfedale Pro has raised the bar for an affordable range of speakers and offers features, performance and sound that are otherwise only available in a higher price range.
The Impact Series systems offer high power and exceptional "dry" bass reproduction up to 30 Hz. The 1.75 "titanium diaphragm compression driver offers a powerful but neutral sound experience in the high frequency range. All drivers have been specially developed for this series and are optimally matched to the multiplex housing. Robust textured lacquer protects the housing "on the go" in a price range in which you would otherwise only find MDF housings with carpet coverings. All equipment features actually say:"Premium product". Only the price says otherwise. A product with this price/performance ratio will hardly be found on the market.
Features Wharfedale Impact 215
- 700W RMS / 1400W program / 2800W peak power
- 40Hz - 20kHz Frequency range
- 135dB Maximum sound pressure level
- 2 x 15" woofer with 2.5" voice coil
- 1.75 "titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 90°x 60° Hybrid symmetrical horn
- Durable black lacquering
- 2 x speakON compatible / Thru inputs
- 1,2mm steel grid
- Housing made of plywood
- Newly developed high performance LF & RF speakers
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1058mm x 444.5/245.3mm x 429mm
- Weight: 34,5kg
|Diameter Woofer:||15 inch|
|Max. Sound pressure:||< 130 db|
|Power RMS:||401 - 600 W|
|Power PEAK:||< 2000 W|