Prezzi incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Informazione prodotto "Tascam US-366"
The Tascam US-366 is an innovative USB 2.0 audio interface that comes with a bit rate of 24-bits and a sampling rate of 192kHz. This audio interface offers two XLR/TRS balanced microphone/line level inputs with HDDA microphone preamps and switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones.
For direct input of electric guitars, basses and other instruments, one TRS input is switchable to Hi-Z. The Tascam US-366 also features two Line RCA inputs and two balanced TRS line outputs. Depending on the setting of Line connectors 3 and 4, you can also switch this audio interface between 6-input/4-output or 4-input/6-output.
A digital mixer is also integrated in the Tascam US-366 as well as a stereo digital input which is selectable between coaxial or optical at sampling rates up to 192 kHz and one stereo digital output with coaxial and optical simultaneously. The integrated digital mixer provides two selectable modes: Multi-track tacking mode or Stereo mix mode.
In Addition, there are also some other features included in the audio interface: A built-in Compressor, EQ insert effects and Reverb send effects. The Loop-back function enables you to mix sounds from the computer and send them back to the computer. An AC Adapter is not required as this audio interface is USB 2.0 powered. The software Steinberg Cubase LE6 is included in delivery.
• Switchable 6-input/4-output or 4-input/6-output 24-bit 192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with digital I/O
• Two XLR/TRS balanced microphone / line level inputs
• One TRS input switchable to high impedance for guitars, basses and other instruments
• Switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Two RCA line connectors switchable input/output
• Six audio inputs and four audio outputs or four inputs and six outputs, depending on the setting of Line connectors 3 and 4
• Stereo digital input selectable coaxial or optical, up to 192 kHz
• Stereo digital output coaxial and optical simultaneously
• Loop-back function allows sounds from the computer to be mixed and sent back to the computer
• On-board digital mixer with selectable Multi-track tracking mode or Stereo mix mode
• On-board Insert Effects: Compressor, EQ
• On-board Send Effects: Reverb
• Low-latency monitoring
• 1/4-inch Headphones output with level control
• Remote connector for optional RC-3F foot switch
• USB 2.0 bus-powered, no AC adapter required
• Steinberg Cubase LE6 DAW software included
• Subcategory: USB Audio-Interface
• PC Connection: USB 2.0
• Design: Desktop
• Analogue In/Out: 2/4 In/ 4/2 Out
• Mic Inputs: 2
• Digital In/Out: SPDIF coax / optical
• Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring DSP controlled
• Sampling Rate: 192 kHz
• Bit Rate: 24-Bits
• Bus Powered: Yes
• Special FeaturesDSP Monitoring with effects
• Accessories: USB cable, Cubase LE
• Switchable 6-input/4-output or 4-input/6-output 24-bit 192kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with digital I/O