incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Informazione prodotto "ARX Audibox Pro-DI"
The ARX Pro-DI is an active Audio Interface and a flexible compact Active Direct box with normal High Impedance input as well as a separate speaker level input for connection to an aux speaker output on the back of instrument amplifiers. Its unique Audibox DoubleHeader format puts one channel on the front of the unit and a second channel on the rear, giving two channels in the space of one! An ultra-useful and convenient option.
In addition, the ARX Pro-DI provides a heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads. Beyond that, its Features include –20 dB Pad and Audio Ground Lift switches plus Phantom or 12V DC power options. Its security features incorporate Kensington-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
• Flexible, compact Active Direct box
• Precision Tool for Audio Professionals
• Available in Single Channel or Double Header format
• DoubleHeader format puts one channel on the front of the unit and a second channel on the rear, giving two channels in the space of one
• Max Input Level: +12 dB Phantom powered, +8 dB using 12 VDC Power Supply
• Input Impedance: 1 Meg Ohm
• Max Output Level (nominal):
- +12 dB 10K Ohm load using Phantom power
- +11 dB 600 Ohm load using 12 VDC Power Supply
• Output Impedance: 680 Ohms Balanced
• Output Signal-to-Noise: -100 dB unweighted, -104 dB A weighted
• Dynamic Range: 112 dB 10K Ohm load using 12 VDC Power Supply
• Distortion: @100 Hz 0.0025%, @ 1 kHz 0.0026%, @ 10 kHz 0.0033%
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ± 0.2 dB
• Gain through Unit: 6dB (Normal input, Pad switch out)
• Power Requirements: 48V Phantom power on XLR pins 2 and 3; 12-15V DC from external supply
• Pad Switch: -20 dB attenuation
• Speaker Input:
- 40 dB attenuation, equivalent to 100:1 decrease in input level.
- 60 dB attenuation available when Pad switch also enabled
• Input Connectors: Insulated jacks
• Output Connector: 3 pin XLR. wired Pin 1 Ground, Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold. Audio Ground (Pin 1) lift switch fitted
• Construction: All-steel powdercoated chassis, fibreglass PCB