Información del producto "Sennheiser XSW 35-A"
The Sennheiser XSW 35 wireless microphone set band A contains a wireless handheld microphone and receiver. This set is a part of the very accessible Sennheiser XS Wireless series. All elements in this series stand out because of their very user-friendly controls and the reliable performances they produce. The wireless microphone of the XSW 35 set uses the capsule of the legendary Sennheiser E 835 vocal microphone. The result is an excellent sound quality and limited feedback.
The Sennheiser XSW wireless set has a crystal clear reception. You will be able to get to work instantly, thanks to the fact that the transmitter and receiver pick a suitable frequency together automatically. Adjusting the settings is easy thanks to the intuitive menu structure. With the Sennheiser XSW-35 wireless microphone set you are getting your hands on a bundle that works well for any presenter and singer in smaller venues.
- wireless dynamic handheld microphone with receiver
- colour: grey with black grille (microphone), black (receiver)
- frequency band A: 548 - 572 MHz for use in Belgium
- synchronisation via RF remote channel
- highly feedback insensitive
- receiver with 2 antennas
- mute button on handheld
- frequencies tuneable in steps of 25 kHz
- 24 MHz bandwidth (13 MHz for E band)
- 8 frequency banks with max. 12 presets each
- including: 2x AA battery, MZQ 1 microphone clip, pouch and manual
- switching bandwidth: 24 MHz
- signal-noise ratio: > 103 dB (A)
- total harmonic distortion: <1%
- in accordance with ETSS 300422, ETSS 300445, CE, FCC standard
- EM 10 fixed receiver:
- NT 2 power adapter
- Diversity reception: True Diversity
- antenna connector: 2x BNC, 50 Ohm
- audio output volume (balanced): XLR: +14 dBu max
- audio output volume (unbalanced): jack +8 dBu max.
- dimensions: 200 x 127 x 42 mm
- weight: approx. 730 gr
- SKM 35 handheld-transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- frequency range: 80 Hz - 16 kHz
- RF output power: 10 mW
- power adapter: 2x 1.5V AA battery (Mignon)
- operating time: > 10 hours
- dimensions: 54 x 250 mm
- weight: approx. 240 gr
- converter; microphone type: dynamic
- AF sensitivity: 1.5 mV/Pa
- sound pressure level (SPL): 149 dB (SPL) max.
- pickup pattern: cardioid