Prijzen incl. BTW plus verzending
Productinformatie "ARX Audibox USB DI"
The ARX USB DI is an innovative, essential Plug and Play digital to analog pro audio interface. It removes the need to use any existing sound card outputs with their inherent noisy environment and problematic grounding. It features full transformer balanced output isolation to eliminate earth loops/ ground hum and other extraneous interaction noise and distortion.
The ARX USB DI installs as a fully compatible generic USB audio device and doesn't require any special driver program installation on Mac OSX, Win XP, Vista and Windows 7. Its front panel has a Type B USB input connector and two transformer balanced analog audio XLR Line out connectors for connecting to any standard balanced analog input. A status LED on the front panel indicates that the USB DI is connected and operating.
The ARX USB DI is housed in a heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads. It is ideal for interfacing any USB equipped computer (especially notebook computers) with the balanced inputs of professional sound systems. Security features include a Kensington-type computer lock slot and an optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
You can also have the ARX USB DI in Dual Channel format which includes a premium quality USB-A to USB-B cable.
• Plug & Play digital-to-analog pro audio interface
• Bus powered - requires no external power
• Full transformer balanced output isolation to eliminate noise and distortion
• Input Connector: USB type B port
• Output Impedance: 300 Ohms Transformer Balanced
• Output Level: Maximum nominal output level 0dB
• Output Noise:
- USB - System dependent
- ISO transformer - Environment sensitive
• Frequency Response: 20 - 20 KHz ± 0.5 dB
• Power: Operating current via USB Port 80mA
• Output Connectors: 2 x Male XLR, wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 – Cold. Pin 1 Floating/ not connected
• Construction: All-steel powdercoated chassis, fibreglass PCB, epoxy printing, slip-resistant rubber feet
• Windows PC running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, Mac running OS X or later
• USB port
*98SE will need the Win 98SE CD Rom to install driver. However, in reality if you're serious about music you'll already be using a later operating system.