Productinformatie "Native Instruments Maschine MK2"
The Native Instruments Maschine MK2 is now available in black and white. The new color-coding lets you 'see' your sounds, and it will turbo-charge your workflow. Simply assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads and group buttons on the hardware light up in the same colors. Make your kick drums red, for example, and you'll always know which pads play your kicks.
Maschine's renowned pads are now even better, with unparalleled response, dynamics and sensitivity. A new level of precision at your fingertips, for optimized playability and expression – set the velocity scale to suit your own personal playing style. The Maschine MK2 has 47 white, backlit click-buttons, that provide direct physical response. And with the new colored transport controls, the MK2 hardware provides a wealth of physical and visual excitement for intuitive beat making.
With Maschine 1.8 all Maschine users will get the full version of the modern legend Massive – the synth that gave birth to the earth-shuddering bass tones and speaker-troubling leads that have defined the bass music genre. This monster synth contains 1,300 ready-to-go sounds, all instantly browseable via the Maschine hardware.
- Host transport control: Running the Maschine software as a plug-in in your DAW, use the transport buttons on the Maschine hardware to control transport in the host software. Important: Requires the latest version of the NI Controller Editor.
- New Browser sample preview mode: Easily scroll through the browser list and pre-hear samples without loading them.
- Revised select screen: Now includes individual note length and velocity editing.
- Auto-write pinning: Pin the Auto-Write button for improved automation recording – tweak with two hands!
- New hardware shortcuts: Select and erase events quickly and easily.
- Panic button: Immediately cuts off all sound from Maschine.
- Improved missing sample handling: Now locates files per project – point the Maschine software to the location for one missing file, and it automatically resolves other related missing files.
- Sampler play position indicator: See the play marker in the sampler wave display – also shown in the hardware display.
- Save Group with samples: Now you have the option to save Group with samples.
- 2 displays with 64 x 256 pixels (inverse)
- 16 high-quality, multi-colored illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 endless rotary encoders
- 1 endless master push knob (Steps 30)
- 47 backlit buttons
- USB 2.0
- Kensington lock
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 320 x 295 x 65 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
System Requirements Maschine software
- Windows: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- USB 2.0 port, 6 GB free disk space for full installation
- Additional Information: This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated in order to use the full version.
|MIDI ingangen:||1x Midi in|
|MIDI uitgangen:||1x Midi out |
Gemiddelde klant waardering: (1)
alles super schnell und gut!