Productinformatie "Gibson LP4 - Cherry Burst"
The studio speaker is equipped with woofer, tweeter and bi-amping. The woofer has a size of 4 inches and is made of extra light and non-woven carbon. The bass reflex port is located on the front so that the speaker can be positioned very flexibly. The 1 '' Tweeter is made of diamond-like material and is coated with carbon. For the sound adjustment there are controls for treble and bass, which can be adjusted from -4 to +4 dB. On the back there are XLR, jack and cinch connectors.
Les Paul was not only an accomplished guitar maker, he also made a name for himself as a musician, producer and sound engineer. On the occasion of his 100th birthday, professional reference loudspeakers were developed that leave nothing to be desired in terms of quality and design.
Gibson has bundled its know-how in loudspeaker systems, studio recording and musical instrument making into the new Pro Audio line of Les Paul studio monitors.
Features Gibson LP4
- Two-way Bi-Amping design, which ensures a balanced sound
- Iconic Les Paul styling with curved carved flame maple shiny lacquered front brings style and class to any studio or home.
- Extremely lightweight, carbon woofer with tight bass response
- 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeter delivers razor-sharp treble response
- Low-noise front bass reflex cabinet for flexible positioning
- Powerful amplifiers offer low distortion and large headroom
- Define a new level of performance in its class that is the ultimate reference for any application.
- XLR, jack and cinch connectors
- Type: Active Monitor
- Frequency response: 55 Hz - 47 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Maximum sound pressure level: 109 dB SPL Peak
- Power rating: 103 W
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 92 dB
- Connections: Cinch, jack balanced, XLR balanced
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 258 x 166 x 241 mm
- Weight: 4,8 kg