Productinformatie "Gemini PS3"
The Gemini PS3 is a powerful professional 10-inch, 3-channel DJ mixer delivering complete mixing control in a robust package. This mixer provides impressive features and durable design at a completely affordable price, making this a totally portable, supremely dependable DJ mixing solution.
Equipped with a smooth Rail Glide cross fader with an adjustable cross fader slope, it’s equally effective for mixing evenly from one source to another or hard-cutting between channels. For mixing tracks creatively and professionally and giving you total control over your sound, the Gemini PS3 also offers Rotary Gain Control and 3-band Rotary EQ for each channel. You can even adjust the tone and volume of your vocal signal with 2-band EQ and Gain Control.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the Gemini PS3 delivers Cue features for previewing your tracks before you drop them. Thanks to the Cue Volume of the Mixer, you can adjust the levels heard through the ¼-inch headphone jack without changing the overall mix, while a toggle switch and Cue/PGM rotary allow you to assign the Channel and adjust your headphone mix as needed.
Among a host of flexible inputs and outputs for total connecting convenience, the Gemini PS3 includes two convertible Phono/Line RCA inputs, along with ¼-inch mic and headphone jacks. The Master RCA output also allows you to hook up your main amplifier, while the REC output jacks can be used to connect a recording device. This gives you the possibility to record your performance.
The Gemini PS3 gives DJs the control and reliability they demand in a roadworthy, cost-effective mixer thanks to its solid construction and professional features.
• 10", 3-channel stereo mixer
• 6 line, 2 convertible phono/line RCA inputs
• Channel rotary Gain control
• 3-band rotary EQ per channel
• User-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader with Curve and Reverse controls
• Screwless bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
• Ergonomically designed for use with turntables
• VU meters with Master/Cue option
• Cue/PGM rotary
• 1/4" mic input
• 1/4" headphone output
• RCA Master and Record outputs
• Ground screw for turntable connectivity
• Phono Input: 3 mV, 47 kOhm
• Line Input: 150 mV, 27 kOhm
• MIC Input: 1,5 mV, 1 kOhm balanced
• Max Output: 20 V peak-to-peak
• Rec: 225 mV, 5 kOhm
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 2 dB
• Distortion: < 0.02%
• S/N Ratio: Better than 85 dB
• Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohm
• Power Source: AC 15V 500mA
• Dimensions: 10" x 3.3" x 12" (254 x 84 x 307 mm)
• Weight: 6.27 Ibs (2.85 kg)
|Aantal kanalen:||3 kanalen|