Informazione prodotto "Gemini PS4"
The Gemini PS4 is a 12.5-inch 4-channel stereo mixer being engineered to provide the most comprehensive features in a robust, dependable package. The Gemini PS4 provides outstanding control for even the most discerning DJs as it boasts four stereo channels, flexible connections and rock-solid construction.
It’s equally effective for mixing evenly from one source to another or hard-cutting between channels thanks to its smooth Rail Glide cross fader with an adjustable slope. This professional 12.5-inch 4-channel mixer also features Rotary Gain Control and 3-band Rotary EQ for each channel that enables you to blend tracks creatively and professionally. While a dedicated Mic Section lets you adjust the tone and volume of your microphone signal with 2-band EQ and Gain Control, the individual channel Volume faders offer even greater command.
In Addition, the Gemini PS4 delivers a host of flexible inputs and outputs for total connecting convenience. While the REC output jacks can be used to connect a recording device for capturing your performance, the Master RCA output allows you to connect your main amplifier. The mixer also boasts ¼-inch microphone and headphone jacks as well as two convertible Phono/Line RCA inputs.
The Gemini PS4 provides Cue features for previewing your tracks before you drop them. That's how this stereo mixer ensures your mix sounds tight and even. While a Cue/PGM rotary enables you to adjust your headphone mix as needed, you can adjust the levels heard through the ¼-inch headphone jack with the mixer’s Cue Volume without changing the overall mix.
The Gemini PS4 offers a total mixing solution in one durable, dependable package and builds on the legendary design of Gemini’s original PS-626 mixer.
• 4-channel battle mixer
• Microphone section with 2-band Mic EQ and adjustable microphone volume
• Control-switch of each channel
• Connection options for line and phono equipment
• Adjustable crossfader curve
• Suitable for 48cm (19 ") rack installation with brackets (not included)
• 12.5", 5-line, 4-channel mixer with 2 Phono inputs
• Balanced XLR outputs
• Channel rotary Gain control
• 3-band rotary EQ per channel with -30db cuts
• Individual VU meter on each channel
• Main VU meter with Master/Cue option
• User-replaceable, assignable Rail Glide cross fader with Curve control
• Microphone Volume with talkover and 2-band EQ
• Individual channel Cue buttons with rotary Cue/PGM control
• Two 1/4" mic inputs, one in back and one on top
• 1/4" headphone output with separate Volume control
• Master and Record RCA outputs
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 25.4 x 8.4 x 30.4 cm
• Weight: ca. 2.94 kg
|Numero di canali:||4 canali|
|Uscita cuffie:||1x 6.3 jack|
|Installazione in rack possibile:||No|