incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Informazione prodotto "ARX Audibox USB I/O"
The ARX USB I/O is a Plug & Play USB digital/analog In- and Output audio interface. It removes the need to use any existing sound card outputs, with their inherent noisy environment and problematic grounding.
Based on the same expanded Audibox Plus platform as the DI Plus and Plus 2 Rechargeable Direct boxes, the ARX USB I/O features full transformer balanced Inputs and Outputs, providing the isolation required to eliminate earth loops/ ground hum and other extraneous interaction noise and distortion.
The ARX USB I/O installs as a fully compatible generic USB audio device, requiring no special driver program installation on Mac OSX, Win XP, Vista and Windows 7.
The front panel has Left and Right transformer balanced analog XLR Input and output connectors that connect to any standard balanced analog inputs and outputs. On the rear panel there is a Type B USB connector as well as a ground lift switch. A status LED on the rear panel indicates that the ARX USB I/O is connected and operating.
The ARX USB I/O is housed in a heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads. It is ideal for interfacing any USB equipped computer (especially notebook/laptop computers) with the balanced inputs and outputs of professional sound systems.
Security features include Kensington-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting. The ARX USB I/O is available in Dual Channel format, includes a premium quality USB-A to USB-B cable, and is hand made in Australia.
• Plug & Play USB digital/analog pro audio interface
• Bus powered - requires no external power
• Full transformer balanced Inputs and Outputs providing the isolation to eliminate noise and distortion
• Connector: USB type B port
• Codec: 16 bit, 48 kHz
• Input Impedance: 10 kOhm Transformer Balanced
• Output Impedance: 300 Ohms Transformer Balanced
• Maximum Input Level: Nominal 0 dB
• Maximum Output Level: Nominal 0 dB
• Input/ Output Noise:
- USB - System dependent
- ISO transformer - Environment sensitive
• Frequency Response: 20 - 20 KHz ± 0.5 dB
• Power: Operating current via USB Port 80mA
• Input Connectors: 2 x Female XLR, wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 – Cold. Pin 1 via ground Lift switch
• Output Connectors: 2 x Male XLR, wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 – Cold. Pin 1 via ground Lift switch
• Construction: All-steel powdercoated chassis, fibreglass PCB, epoxy printing, slip-resistant rubber feet
• Windows PC running Windows 98SE, ME, XP or Vista
• USB port
• Audio software installed
**Windows 98SE will need the Win 98SE CD ROM to install driver.