Informazione prodotto "ARX Audibox USB DI-HP"
The ARX USB DI-HP is a Plug & Play digital to analog pro audio interface that provides a lot of features already known from the ARX USB DI, with the addition of a headphone output with its own level control. The device removes the need to use any existing sound card outputs and now its output level can be monitored quietly and accurately. Plus, it naturally also features full transformer balanced output isolation to eliminate earth loops/ ground hum and other extraneous interaction noise and distortion.
The addition of the headphone output and control allows easy personal monitoring of the audio signal passing through the ARX USB DI-HP without the need for Monitor Loudspeakers. The Audio Interface installs as a fully compatible generic USB audio device, requiring no special driver program installation on Mac OSX, Win XP, Vista and Windows 7.
The front panel has a Type B USB input connector and a Headphone Output Level control. While the USB DI-HP's Transformer Ground isolation provides low-noise operation, an Audio Ground lift switch is also fitted to minimize/ remove ground loop hum. Switch in or out as required. In Addition, a status LED on the front panel next to the USB Input indicates that the ARX USB DI-HP is connected and operating.
The rear panel has both 6.5mm (1/4 inch) and 3.5mm (mini-jack) headphone outputs and two transformer balanced analog audio XLR Line out connectors for connecting to any standard balanced XLR analog input.
The ARX USB DI-HP is housed in a heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt blue textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber basepad. It is ideal for interfacing any USB equipped computer (especially notebook computers) with the balanced inputs of professional sound systems.
Security features include Kensington-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting. The ARX USB DI-HP is available in Dual Channel format, includes a premium quality USB-A to USB-B cable and is hand made in Australia.
• Plug & Play digital-to-analog pro audio interface with a headphone output with its own level control
• Bus powered - requires no external power
• Full transformer balanced output isolation to eliminate noise and distortion
• Input Connector: USB type B port
• Output Impedance: 300 Ohms Transformer Balanced
• Output Level: 0dB
• Output Noise:
- USB - System dependent
- ISO transformer - Environment sensitive
• Power: Operating current via USB Port 80mA
• Headphone output specs:
- Max. output level: 300mW @ 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 KHz ± 0.5 dB
- Dynamic range: 90dB 'A' Weighted
• Frequency Response: 20 - 20 KHz ± 0.5 dB
• Output Connectors: 2 x Male XLR, wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 – Cold. Pin 1 Chassis Ground
• Construction: All-steel powdercoated chassis, fibreglass PCB, epoxy printing, slip-resistant rubber basepad
• Windows PC running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, Mac running OS X or later
• USB port
*98SE will need the Win 98SE CD Rom to install driver. However, in reality if you're serious about music you'll already be using a later operating system.