Informations sur le produit "Yamaha SPX 2000"
The pinnacle of Yamaha's acclaimed SPX multi-effect processor range includes the unmatched Rev-X reverb algorithm and a "Classic Bank" with recreations of valued classic effects. The SPX2000, while inheriting the standard interface and popular programs from its predecessors, brings a new dimension to the SPX sound with advanced REV-X reverb algorithms and 24-bit, 96k-Hz audio processing.
It also offers an innovative user interface with features such as five assignable LCD backlight colors, operation lock modes, and computer-based editing. The SPX2000 is a new-generation multi-effect processor that delivers performance that is a perfect match for Yamaha's DM series Digital Production Consoles, and is suitable for applications from live sound to production studios.
- Superb sonic quality with 24-bit/96-kHz processing throughout.
- 96-kHz DSP LSI with 32-bit internal processing (58-bit accumulator).
- 24-bit, 128-times oversampling AD and DA converters achieve 106 dB dynamic range and flat response from 20 Hz to 40 kHz at the 96-kHz sampling rate.
- REV-X reverb programs deliver the richest reverberation tone and smoothest decay available.
- In addition to a large range of ambience programs, including many that use the acclaimed REV-X reverb algorithms, the SPX2000 includes
- popular SPX programs such as gate reverbs, delays, pitch effects, modulation and other special effects.
- Other advanced algorithms – such as Multi-band Dynamic Processors – are inherited from the DM series Digital Production Consoles.
- Professional analog and digital audio I/O and control connectors.
- SPX2000 Editor software provides a common operating environment and interface for the SPX2000 and Yamaha digital mixing consoles