Informations sur le produit "Yamaha DXS15"
The Yamaha DXS15 is a compact active Subwoofer and belongs to the innovative DXS subwoofer series by Yamaha. Featuring a 15-inch low-frequency driver powered by a Class-D amplifier, this device delivers 950 W of dynamic power. The class-leading Yamaha DXS15 encompasses intelligent DSP and D-XSUB technology allowing precise control of low-frequency energy.
By combining the latest acoustic technologies with advanced digital sound processing, this subwoofer delivers unprecedented performance in a compact and lightweight system. It also features an advanced smart linking function and pole mount socket. Combine with Yamaha DXR PA speakers to build a full-range system.
- 15-inch low-frequency driver
- Class-D Amplifier delivers 950 W of dynamic power
- D-XSUB (newly-developed processing technology that controls the low frequency range)
- DSP-controlled advanced protection system
- Smart linking function with stereo/mono option
- Pole-mount socket
- Speaker type: 15" powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz - 160 Hz
- Components: LF Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5"
- Output power: Dynamic: 950W / Continuous: 600W
- Maximum output level: 132 dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 2(Parallel with INPUT)
- Processors D-XSUB: BOOSTXTENDED-LF OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 120 W
- Pole socket: 35 mm
- Material: Wood (Paint, Black)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 478 x 618 x 624 mm (18 7/8" x 24 3/8" x 24 4/8")
- Weight: 38.0 kg (83.8 lbs)