Informations sur le produit "Gemini PS1"
The Gemini PS1 is a powerful, innovative 2-channel stereo mixer that combines practical features and durable construction with an extremely compact design. This supremely portable mixer by Gemini offers DJs the control they demand at a price they can afford.
With two phono RCA inputs, two line RCA inputs and a master RCA output, the Gemini PS1 features all the necessary connections. For crafting a customized sound, this mixer boasts 2-band rotary EQ on each channel. Like this, you're able to artfully blend the lows and highs of your tracks. And individual Gain Control gives you even greater command when crafting your mix. The Gemini PS1 also offers a Microphone Input with dedicated Volume Control, so you can tweak the level of your vocal signal.
For effortless transitions and clean mixing from one source to another, the Gemini PS1 incorporates a smooth, robust cross fader. When adjusting the levels of your tracks, individual Channel Volume faders also give you precise command.
The Cue Volume of the stereo mixer enables you to adjust the levels heard through the ¼-inch headphone out without changing the overall mix. By choosing the channel you wish to monitor or by creating an even blend between the headphone mix and the rotary Cue Control, it's also possible to adjust these two. Using these Cue features to preview your mix helps ensure it sounds tight and professional for your audience.
Ideal for DJs looking to keep their rig light and tight, along with beginners seeking an easy-to-use, dependable mixing solution, the Gemini PS1 provides valuable features and reliable performance at a very attractive price.
• 6.5", 2-channel stereo mixer
• 2 line/ 2 phono RCA inputs
• 2-band rotary EQ with Gain control
• Rotary Cue knob for easy cue preview
• Screwless bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
• Rotary Cue Volume control
• Rail Glide cross fader
• 1/4" headphone output
• 1/4" microphone input with Volume control
• Ground screw for turntable connectivity
• Phono Input: 3 mV, 47 kOhm
• Line Input: 150 mV, 27 kOhm
• MIC Input: 1.5 mV, 1 kOhm Balanced
• Output Max: 20 V peak-to-peak
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 2 dB
• Distortion: < 0.02%
• S/N Ratio: Better Than 80 dB
• Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohm
• Power Source: AC 15V 500mA
• Dimensions: 6.5" x 3.3" x 10" (165 x 84 x 254 mm)
• Weight: 2.5 Ibs (1.2 kg)
|Nombre de canaux:||2 canaux|
|Sortie casque:||1x 3.5 jack, 1x 6.3 jack|
|Installation du rack possible:||Non|