Informations sur le produit "DBX 231s"
The DBX 231s easily lives up to the dbx reputation at a price point which can find a home in the tightest of budgets. Besides including two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, the DBX 231s EQ also offers ±6 or ±12 dB boost/cut range; XLR, 20mm faders and 1/4" inputs; nonconductive nylon sliders; and an intuitive user interface with comprehensive output and gain reduction metering. As always, the inevitable result of our meticulous attention to detail and top-quality componentry is exceptional sound, performance, and reliability.
The 2-Series represents a major step forward in the performance of entry-level graphic equalizers. From its amazing 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response, to its 108dB dynamic range and internal toroidal transformer, the 2-Series offers out of this world specifications with a down to earth price point. Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the 2-Series is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx® signal processors that are the Professional's Choice™. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound
- Two 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- 12dB per octave 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Frequency Repsonse of 10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz, 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15W
- Main Connection: IEC receptacle
- Color: silver
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.(2.81 kg) Shipping weight 7.9 lbs.(3.58kg)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 6" x 3,5"