Prix compris TVA plus frais de port
Informations sur le produit "ARX Audibox AV-DI"
The ARX AV-DI is an active Audio Interface and a Stereo Audio-Visual active Direct box rolled in one, with dual RCA or stereo mini jack input and dual XLR outputs. The unit features a heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads.
There is also a –20 dB Pad to tame hot signals, plus options for Phantom or 12 - 15 V DC power. Thanks to the permanent soft audio ground network, ground loops are prevented and the result is a pristine audio quality.
The ARX AV-DI is ideal for interfacing any consumer stereo audio signal (especially notebook computer sound cards) with the balanced inputs of professional sound systems. Its security features include a Kensington-type computer lock slot and an optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
• Dual channel unit with dual RCA or stereo mini jack input and dual XLR outputs
• Solid enclosure for a long-lasting use
• Ideal for interfacing any consumer stereo audio signal
• Input Impedance: 47K Ohms unbalanced, on both RCA connectors and Mini Jack
• Max. Input Level: Line +8 dB with Pad switch Out, + 28dB with Pad switch In
• Gain through Unit: 6dB, Pad switch Out
• Output Noise: -90 dB Unweighted, -97 dB 'A' weighted, inputs loaded
• Frequency Response: 20 - 20 KHz ± 0.3 dB
• Power Requirements: 48V Phantom power on XLR pins 2 and 3; 12-15V DC from external supply
• Input Connectors: Left and Right RCA (phono) connectors, plus Tip-Ring-Sleeve Mini Jack
• Output Connectors: Dual 3 pin XLR wired Pin 1 Ground, Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 – Cold.
• Construction: All-steel chassis, fibreglass PCB