Ya no está disponible
Precios incl. IVA más gastos de envío
Ya no está disponible
Información del producto "ARX Audibox i-DI"
The ARX i-DI is an active Audio Interface that connects all of today's (and tomorrow's) Tablets and Smart Phone devices to the Pro Audio world via a permanently anchored flying heavy duty input cable with a genuine Amphenol pro series minijack connector. Tablets and Smartphones have rapidly become the audio source of choice for Corporate A.V Presentations, Seminars, System Demos and Testing, Musicians, DJs and many other audio system users.
The ARX i-DI was designed by the ARX Engineering team to fill the market niche for a Portable Transformer Isolated Active Direct Box interface. Ultra-low noise and distortion circuitry, plus electronically Balanced XLR outputs complete the ARX i-DI package.
• Phantom powered - no batteries to go flat during use
• The ARX i-DI does not use the digital interface cable, so many portable media devices are able to still charge while playing
• Full Transformer Ground isolation eliminates Ground Loop hum and Power Supply noise from AC chargers, PSU, 'Wall warts' etc.
• Electronically Balanced Outputs with ultra-low (< 10 Ohms) output impedance lets you drive long cable runs without signal loss
• Load compensated and RF filtered Input ensures low distortion signal transfer
• An Audio Ground lift switch is also fitted, to optimise Pin 1 output connection. Switch in or out as required.
• Ultra low distortion (.004% 0dB out) circuitry, with a Frequency Response of 20 Hz to 20 KHz ±1dB
• The ARX i-DI is fitted into a Heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive textured white powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber base pad
• Security features include Kensington-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
• Max Input Level: +12 dB
• Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
• Max Output Level (nominal): +12 dB 10K Ohm load using Phantom power
• Output Impedance: 10 Ohms Balanced
• Output Signal to Noise: -90 dB unweighted, -96 dB A weighted
• Dynamic Range: 102 dB 10K Ohm load using 12 VDC Power Supply
• Distortion: 0.004%, 0db out
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 KHz, ± 1 dB
• Gain through Unit: 6dB
• Power Requirements: 30 to 48V Phantom power on XLR pins 2 and 3
• Input Connector: Flying input cable (500mm) with genuine Amphenol pro series minijack connector
• Output Connectors: Left and Right 3 pin XLR. Wired Pin 1 Ground, Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold. Audio Ground (Pin 1) lift switch fitted
• Construction: All-steel powdercoated chassis, fibreglass PCB