Product information "Yamaha DBR15"
The Yamaha DBR15 is a powerful and incredibly clear sounding active PA speaker featuring a 15 inch low/mid frequency driver, 1.4 inch high frequency horn, built in 2 channel mixer and internal digital signal management with FIR-X tuning able to offer 1000 Watts of peak power.
Features Yamaha DBR15
- Custom designed transducers and wide-dispersion constant directivity horn
- DSP Features of DSR-Series
- FIR-X tuning simultaneously optimizes frequency and phase response
- Multiband dynamic processor for consistent clarity at any output Level
- Extensive DSP protection functions for maximum output level
- 2-channel mixer with XLR, TRS Phone and RCA inputs
- 50°degree wedge angle & symmetrical mirror-mode floor monitoring
- 3x M8 Rigging Points for standard eye-bolts
Technical Data Yamaha DBR15
- Maximum Power: 1000W
- Maximum SPL: 132dB
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20Hz
- Low / Mid Frequency Driver: 15"
- High Frequency Horn: 1.4"
- Coverage: H90 x V60
- Weight: 19.3 kg
|Diameter Woofer:||15 inch|
|Max. Sound pressure:||< 130 db|
|Power RMS:||401 - 600 W|
|Power PEAK:||801 - 999 W|