Product information "Wharfedale Versadrive SC-26"
The Versadrive SC-26 Speaker Management System provides all the digital signal processing capabilities a live sound engineer needs. The clear front panel with LCD screen allows engineers to customize the speaker configuration precisely and accurately.
Versadrive controls all audio dynamics such as crossover, EQ and limiter. With USB and RS485 connection, Versadrive can be networked and controlled directly from the PC via the supplied software. With a 32-bit DSP processor and a 24-bit A/D and D/A converter, your sound can be heard crisp and clear through any speaker in your rig.
Features Wharfedale Versadrive SC-26
- 2 x XLR inputs
- 6 x XLR outputs
- Complete digital sound editing solution
- 6-band parametric EQ
- Crossover / Filter
- Independent processing for each output channel
- Intuitive rotary control with LCD front panel
- 30 memory locations
- Factory default settings for WLA, Delta and EVP-X MKII
- USB port for editing settings
- RS485 connection for remote control up to 1500m
- Password protection for on-site installation