Product information "Wharfedale Titan-X12"
Portable, lightweight and durable The Titan X12 is one of the most versatile speakers. Measured at 1000W peak and with 128dB Max SPL, it is an ideal solution for small to medium sized locations.
Wharfedale has optimized the laminar rib cabinet structure to improve structural strength for durability and acoustic performance. TITAN X12 raises the bar for portable PA and is built to last.
Features Wharfedale Titan AX12
- 250W RMS / 500W Program / 1000W Peak
- 128dB Max SPL
- Titanium HF Driver has been honed acoustically for high-frequency detail and power
- 12" LF Driver rejects moisture for resistance in all environments
- Proprietary 100° x 80° Hybrid Symmetry Horn design
- 2.5" LF voice coil
- Tough, yet lightweight Dynamic Polypropylene cabinet with rubber padded handles
- 10 x M8 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid design - suitable as stage monitor
- Weight: 12 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 384 x 582x 318 mm
|Diameter Woofer:||12 inch|
|Max. Sound pressure:||125 - 129 db|
|Power RMS:||201 - 250 W|
|Power PEAK:||801 - 999 W|
Documents / Drivers / Tests / Manuals for Wharfedale Titan-X12
I HAVE RECEIVED THE PACKAGE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, ALL OK. DESPITE THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS AND ARRIVED IN FEW DAYS. BEST REGARDS.