€249.00 (2.41% saved | RRP of the manufacturer)
Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Product information "Wharfedale EVP-X15 MKII"
The EVP-X15 MKII processes 350W (1400W peak) with a frequency response of 45Hz - 20kHz.
When comparing sound quality and specifications with competitors, the benefits of Wharfedale built and designed components become clear. The real compression driver and the refined crossover can be heard and appreciated immediately.
Built around the development of an exceptional new Elliptical Waveguide Horn coupled with a Ferro liquid cooled 44mm titanium compression driver, the high frequency performance and system reliability of this series is unrivalled in this product class.
The EVP-X15 MKII version features a new 4-way handle and double angle pole mount, making it both more portable and more versatile for different installation applications, so that the HF sound is directed directly to your audience. Each PA speaker and subwoofer is protected by a durable carpet cover and a steel grille. The loudspeaker is also equipped with HF protection circuits and peak LEDs for correct operation.
Features Wharfedale EVP-X15 MKII
- 350W RMS / 700W Programma / 1400W Piek
- 130 dB Max.
- 45 Hz - 20 kHz frequentieweergave
- 90 x 60 Elliptische golfgeleider Hoornhoorn
- 15 inch woofer
- ProTech Bestuurder
- 1,75" (44 mm) titanium membraandrivers
- +3dB HF Frequentie boost-schakelaar
- Spreek en 6,3mm aansluitingen voor aansluiting van de stekker
- Led's seinen en beschermen
- Duurzaam zwart tapijt bedekking
- Dubbele hoek poolsteunen
- Nieuw vierhoekshandgreepontwerp
- Gewicht: 23,92 kg
- Afmetingen: 675mm x 460/294,5mm x 450mm
|Diameter Woofer:||15 inch|
|Max. Sound pressure:||< 130 db|
|Power RMS:||301 - 350 W|
|Power PEAK:||1251 - 1500 W|