Product information "Wharfedale Delta 215"
The Delta 215 is a passive quasi 3-way system, which distinguishes itself from many competing products by its extensive features and enormous performance. It combines high performance with low distortion. Equipped with two 15 "woofers with cast iron frame and a 3" voice coil and an elliptical 90°x45° horn with 1.4 "opening and a large 2" horn driver, the Delta 215 is the right tool on the road.
While one 15 inch speaker is responsible for the transmission of the midrange, the second takes care of the low bass. The case is made of high quality multiplex plywood and has a new Rhino Rock coating. This new surface offers the appearance of a lacquer finish and the durability of an industrial carpet. A roller system ensures easy transport and assembly.
Features Wharfedale Delta 215
- 1000W RMS
- 45Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response
- 137dB Max SPL
- 2x 15” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 2” titanium compression driver
- 2 x Parellel Speakon Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Steel grille
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
- 2 x heavy duty wheels for transport
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1135mm x 488/299.6mm x 450mm
- Weight: 52.9 kg
|Diameter Woofer:||15 inch|
|Max. Sound pressure:||< 130 db|
|Power RMS:||801 - 1000 W|
|Power PEAK:||< 2000 W|