Product information "Wharfedale Delta 15"
The Delta 15 is a passive 2-way system, which distinguishes itself from many competing products by its extensive features and enormous performance. It combines high performance with low distortion. Equipped with a 15" woofer with cast iron frame and 3" voice coil and an elliptical 90°x45° horn with 1.4" opening and a large 2" horn driver, the Delta 15 is the right tool "on the road". The dual upright flange ensures that the sound reaches the audience and not the ceiling.
The housing is made of high-quality multiplex plywood and is provided with the new Rhino Rock coating. This new surface offers the appearance of a lacquer finish and the durability of an industrial carpet. Comprehensive flying points also make the Delta a good choice for fixed installation.
Features Wharfedale Delta 15
- 500W RMS / 1000W Programme / 2000W Peak
- 50Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response
- 131dB Max SPL
- 15” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 1.75” titanium compression driver
- 2 x Parellel Speakon Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Steel grille
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
- 9 x m10 rigging points for flown applications
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 500mm x 338/212.4mm x 330
- Weight: 16.58 kg
|Diameter Woofer:||15 inch|
|Max. Sound pressure:||< 130 db|
|Power RMS:||401 - 600 W|
|Power PEAK:||1751 - 2000 W|