Second Choice articles are demonstration devices or samples. It is possible that the packaging is either damaged or completely missing. Apart from that some of these articles have small optical defects (traces of use). They do not have any effect on the operativeness of the product.
If you buy a Second Choice article, you receive a full functioning device at an affordable price.
What are Second Choice articles?
• articles without original packaging
• articles with small optical defects
• articles with slight traces of use
• demonstration devices
Where do Second Choice articles come from?
• Returns from customers: For example, customers use their right of withdrawal and send the article back.
• Demonstration devices from the shop, which are no longer needed.
What about the warranty?
For all Second Choice articles the normal and official warranty is effective. If you have some questions about that, please call our hotline on +49 (0) 9951 69019-0 or send us an e-mail.
Can I exchange a Second Choice article?
Second Choice articles are sold as second-hand articles and therefore cannot be exchanged or returned. If any defects occur, you will get the usual warranty and we give you full support.