Product information "Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB"
The first debut turntable triggered a revolution in the hifi industry when it appeared at the end of the 90s. For the first time after the introduction of the Compact Disc, a vinyl turntable established itself as a serious competitor in the hifi sector.
The new DEBUT CARBON DC ESPRIT SB now sets the standard in its category for the next decade. This makes it the perfect product for the increasing demand for high-quality, but affordable analog players with all speed options!
The high-quality CARBON tonearm has increased stiffness and significantly less resonance than a metal tonearm. Due to its high price, this material cannot be found anywhere else in this price segment. Together with other further developments, such as the higher diameter and mass of the turntable, the new carbon tonearm ensures significantly better sound quality! The improved belt drive uses a smooth-running AC motor with effective decoupling from the chassis and TPE damping as well as an ultra-precise AC generator (similar to Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability and vibration-free operation. Optimum operating comfort is provided by a built-in speed switch ("Speed Box"). For the playback of 78 shellac records a needle exchange and the turning over of the drive belt is sufficient!
Features Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB
- 33/45 & 78 rpm with switch on the top side
- Precise motor control Speed Box integrated
- 8,6" carbon tonearm
- Heavy, resonance-free acrylic turntable
- New DC power supply with AC synchronous motor
- New TPE motor decoupling
- MM-pickup 2M red from Ortofon pre-assembled
- For playback of 78 shellac records: Needle exchange to 2M78 (not included, retail price approx. € 80)
- High-gloss piano lacquer surface
- Dust cover included
- Speeds: 33, 45 / 78 (electronic/manual switching)
- Type of drive: Belt drive
- Turntable: 300mm acrylic
- Turntable bearing spindle: stainless steel
- Constant speed fluctuations: +/- 0.19%.
- Speed deviation: +/- 0.60%.
- Rumpel noise voltage range: 68dB
- Tonearm: 8,6", carbon tube
- Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
- Effective tonearm mass: 6.0 g
- Overhang: 18,5mm
- Support force range: 10 - 30mN
- Included accessories: 15 Volt DC / 1.6A power supply, dust cover
- Mains voltage: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 7.4 Watt max / < 0.5 Watt Standby
- Dimensions: 415 x 118 x 320mm (WxHxD) Hood closed
- Weight: 4,9 kg
|Type of drive:||belt drive|
|Rounds per minute:||33 / 45 / 78|
|Pickup system incl.:||Yes|