€45.00 (13.33% saved | RRP of the manufacturer)
Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Product information "Ortofon Concorde S-120 - Stylus"
The Concorde S-120 Replacement Stylus by Ortofon demonstrates an absolutely new way of creating and constructing cartridges.
A ground-breaking technology, known as asymmetric suspension, brings the achievement potential of cartridges to perfection. Its excellent tracking guarantees that theOrtofon Concorde S-120 Replacement Stylus stays in the groove even if you’re subjecting the device to extreme live performance conditions.
Furthermore, its design accomplishes an unique low level of record wear, which is useful for preserving your precious vinyl. Above all, theOrtofon Concorde S-120 Stylus is able to feature a level of sound quality never heard before from a modern DJ cartridge.
- Perfect tracking performance for scratching and turntablism
- Horizontal tracking ability exceeds 120 µm
- Vinyl wear decreased to a total minimum
- Complete flexibility in all settings
- Removal of setup and calibration requirements
- Matchless level of sound quality
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5 cm/sec.: 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3 dB: 20-18.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz + 3 dB/-2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 120 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 11 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 µm
- Tracking force range: 1,5 – 10,0 g (15 – 100 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Internal Impedance, DC resistance: 1680 Ohm
- Internal Inductance: 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF