Product information "Native Instruments Maschine Jam"
Native Instruments' Maschine Jam combines a powerful 8 x 8 pad controller with the acclaimed Maschine music production software plug-in to create an outstanding platform for music production and electronic performance.
Like its predecessors, Maschine Jam allows you to create patterns and arrangements, play virtual instruments, sample, and everything else you need for modern electronic music production within your DAW of choice. With the included Komplete 11 Select software, Native Instruments' Maschine Jam is a comprehensive and creative tool for modern producers.
With an 8 x 8 grid of multicolor pads, plus eight LED-guided Smart Strips, Maschine Jam offers ample control over your Maschine session. The strips can control different parameters, and can even be used to enter notes in a sequence. And just like previous versions, Maschine Jam makes it effortless to switch between Patterns and Scenes to help keep you in your creative zone.
Features NI Maschine Jam
- production and performance system for intuitive sequencing and track building
- Sketch patterns with advanced multi-track step-sequencing
- Shape your sounds with dynamic, LED-guided Smart Strip
- premium sound from MASCHINE software 2.5 features cutting-edge Drum Synths and superior 9 GB sound library created by renowned sound designers and artists and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT includes 11 premium instruments and effects, over 25 GB of sound
- Create drum patterns, melodies, chords, and arrangements quickly and easily with the 8x8 multi-color click-pad matrix and up to 8 parameters simultaneously with two hands using dual-touch Smart Strips
- Perform FX feature lets you shape your sound in new ways
- unified hardware and software workflow
- One-touch access to patterns and scenes for instant jamming and track arrangement sketching
- Full integration with the entire KOMPLETE and MASCHINE ranges and 3rd party NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support included mappings for Ableton Live
- incl. stand for improved ergonomics
- Choice of two MASCHINE Expansions from an available 20 - free with hardware registration on the Native Instruments Website for existing MASCHINE 2 software owners
|MIDI inputs:||1x Midi in|
|MIDI outputs:||1x Midi out |
Documents / Drivers / Tests / Manuals for Native Instruments Maschine Jam
incl. VAT, excl. Shipping costs
Ordered, delivered after 2 days. Product as hoped.
The NI Jam was well packed and had the functionality and quality that I had thought.
Basically very satisfied despite a small problem with the delivery.
Native is just mega in everything!
Order is ok, only the delivery has been delayed.
The NI Machine Jam is easy to use or has an intuitive operation so you quickly learn how to use it correctly. The sub-functions also pose no problems - you get used to it. Furthermore, the Jam offers many opportunities to live creatively. We recommend ;)