Product information "Behringer Xenyx X2222USB"
With the XENYX X2222USB crane mixer, you can effortlessly produce top-quality sound with 8 XENYX Mic Preamps of studio-quality on board and our ultra-musical "British" channel EQ's - with a semi-parametric midband for the ultimate sound sculpture. And our easy-to-use "one-button" compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, with respect for all the power and emotions you incorporate in every note.
Add to that our 24-bit, dual-engine Multi-FX processor with 16 editable, professional presets including reverb, chorus, fl anger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects - and the X2222USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
Features Behringer X2222USB
- Premium ultra low noise level, high headroom analog mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX microphone props similar to stand-alone boutique pre-amplifiers
- 8 studio quality compressors with super easy "one-button" functionality and control LED for professional singing and instrumental sound
- Neo-classical "British" 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid-band for warm and musical sound
- New studio quality FX processor with 16 editable presets, including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tape function and user parameters to store
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface for direct connection to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outdoor equipment
- 3 auxiliary per channel: 1 pre-fader for monitoring, 1 pre/nap fader switchable for monitoring / FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as an external amplifier)
- Clip LEDs, mute, master and subgroup of routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 3 multifunctional stereo units with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with?" jack and gilded XLR jacks, separate control room, headphones and stereo recouplers
- Control room/phone outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assigned to main mix or control/control/control room/phone outputs
- Prolonged 60-mm logarithmic logarithmic logarithmic faders and sealed rotary knobs
- Planet Earth switching power supply" for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mounting brackets included for ultimate flexibility
|Audio Interface (USB):||Yes|
|Number of channels:||22 channels|