Product information "Behringer Xenyx X1832USB"
Equipped with the XENYX X1832USB crane mixer based on the characteristics of the XENYX X1832USB mixer, the XENYX Mic Preamps studio quality and our ultra-musical "British" channel EQ's - with a semi-parametric mid-band for maximum fl exibility in sound scan - allow you to effortlessly produce top-quality sound. And our easy-to-use "one-button" compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, with respect for all the power and emotions you incorporate in every note.
Add to that our 24-bit, dual-engine Multi-FX processor with 16 editable, professional presets including reverb, choir, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects - and the X1832USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances. But XENYX X1832USB is not only designed to handle your live performances; it also offers the state-of-the-art tools you need to make beautiful, professional recordings of professional quality. The XENYX X1832USB comes with the built-in USB/audio interfaces and all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-quality home recording studio.
Features Behringer Xenyx X1832USB
- Premium ultra low noise level, high headroom analog mixer
- 6 state-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX microphone props similar to stand-alone boutique preamplifiers
- 6 studio-quality compressors with super easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional singing and instrumental sound
- Neo-classical "British" 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid-band for warm and musical sound
- New studio quality FX processor with 16 editable presets, including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tape function and user parameters to store
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface for direct connection to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 9-band stereo stereo graphic EQ allows accurate frequency correction of monitor or head mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Feedback Feedback detection system directly shows critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy to use sing-along applications
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outdoor equipment
- 3 auxiliary per channel: 1 pre-fader for monitoring, 1 pre/nap fader switchable for monitoring / FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as an external amplifier)
- Clip LEDs, mute, master and subgroup of routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multifunctional stereo output outputs with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with?" jack and gilded XLR jacks, separate control room, headphones and stereo recouplers
- Control room/phone outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assigned to main mix or control/control/control room/phone outputs
- Planet Earth switching power supply" for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption for energy saving
|Number of channels:||18 Channels|
|Audio Interface (USB):||Yes|