Product information "Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3"
The ultra-compact XENYX QX602MP3 2-bus mixer with its 6 inputs (2 microphones, 2 stereo) provides effortlessly superior sound thanks to its 2 XENYX phantom-powered microphone preamps and our ultra-musical "British" channel EQs.
Plus a powerful MP3 player for accessing audio files from a USB flash drive and a built-in 24-bit stereo Multi-FX processor with studio-class reverb and delay presets, the QX602MP3 becomes an incredibly versatile and affordable mixer!
Features Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3
- High-quality 6-input analog mixer with extremely low noise and high headroom
- 2 ultra-modern XENYX mic preamps, comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 2 balanced stereo line inputs with large installation space
- Neoclassical "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Powerful MP3 player for playback of audio files via USB stick
- Studio-ready 24-bit stereo stereo FX 24-bit processor with reverb and delay presets
- Aux/FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Stereo Aux Return for FX applications or as a separate stereo input
- Main mixing outputs plus separate telephones and control room outputs
- Internal auto-range power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption for energy savings
|Number of channels:||6 channels|
|Audio Interface (USB):||No|