€189.00 (28.57% saved | RRP of the manufacturer)
Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Product information "Behringer Xenyx 1204USB"
XENYX USB mixing consoles are designed for live performance. This is illustrated by the high quality features you need to create stunning professional-quality images. XENYX USB Mixers come with an integrated USB/Audio interface and all the recording and editing software you need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-quality home recording studio.
This mixer is perfectly suited as a small live mixer or as a recording set for home use. The 1204USB features four mono channels with premium XENYX microphone amplifiers, neo-classical ("British") 3-band EQ and two stereo input channels. This is not a bare basic mixer at all: all mono channels have Behringer's "One knob" studio-grade compressor and two aux sends (one per pre and post fader). Two Stereo Aux Returns for use with external effect modules are also included in this mixer. The integrated USB audio interface provides bidirectional signal transmission from the mixer to the computer.
Features Behringer Xenyx 1204USB
- High-quality, low-noise analogue mixer with high headroom and low noise
- 4 ultra-modern XENYX, phantom-powered microphone preamps, comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-quality compressors with super-easy "one-button" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neoclassical "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Built-in stereo USB/audio interface for direct connection to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 low-latency instrumentation/effects and driver plug-ins, available for download at www.behringer.com
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre-fader for monitoring applications, 1 post-fader for external FX devices
- Clip-LEDs and Mute/Alt 3-4 function on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for more routing flexibility
- 2 multifunctional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main-mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors and separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/mobile phone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Durable logarithmic 60 mm regulators and sealed rotary encoders
- Planet Earth "switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption for energy saving
- Slide-in mounts for ultimate flexibility included in delivery
|Number of channels:||12 Channels|
|Audio Interface (USB):||Yes|