€2,690.00 (39.59% saved | RRP of the manufacturer)
Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Product information "Behringer X32"
Since the dawn of the digital age, engineers have been fostering a kind of ambivalent love-hate relationship with their mixing consoles. The new Behringer X32 is different and should therefore be able to please a relatively large target group. Annoying navigation through a multitude of controls, faders and menus is a thing of the past - concentrate on the actual music. The X32 is not only intuitively controllable, but also has 40 powerful process channels and 25 mix busses. All of this is amplified by signal processes such as dynamics, equalizers and inserts.
Whether you use different combinations of 32 microphone inputs or networked, digital' snake' inputs, the high quality, programmable preamps get the most out of your sound. The Channel Strip is divided into seven illuminated knobs and thirteen knobs with LED rings, so that the compressor, the 4-band parametric equalizer and other customization options are easily visible.
A virtual FX rack has been built into the mixer, giving access to eight built-in stereo effects (16 multi-effect processors and 16 mono processors). This includes delay, chorus and dynamics. With this unit, you can play four reverb tracks simultaneously in eight channels in studio quality. There are also 31-band graphic equalizers to give you the full enjoyment. And all this without expensive and space-consuming external hardware.
Features Behringer X32
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
|Audio Interface (USB):||Yes|
|Number of channels:||32 channels|