€629.00 (29.41% saved | RRP of the manufacturer)
incl. VAT, excl. Shipping costs
Product information "Behringer PMP6000"
The amazing PMP6000 Powered Mixer offers tremendous performance (2 x 800 watts stereo or 1,600 watts in bridged mode) with an incredible power-to-weight ratio. These mixers use highly efficient Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switching power supply that significantly reduces weight and heat.
The 20-channel PMP6000 features 12 built-in studio-capable XENYX microphone preamps, 4 stereo channels, two 24-bit Multi-FX processors with 100 fantastic presets including reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphics EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System - for the ultimate in feedback-free sound quality.
Features Behringer PMP6000
- Ultra-compact 2 x 800-watt stereo mixer (1600-watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class D amplifier technology: tremendous power, incredible sound performance and super light weight
- Ultra-compact design at approximately half the weight compared to conventional agitators
- 20-channel mixer section with 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/tape input/output
- 2 studio processors with 24-bit stereo stereo FX processors and 100 fantastic presets with reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high quality XENYX microphone preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable low-cut filter and clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ with 7-band stereo EQ for precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller feature removes the singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable operating modes Stereo (main L/R), dual mono (main/monitor) or mono bridge amplifier
- Speaker Processing function adjusts the frequency response to professional speaker systems such as the BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all microphone input channels during pauses while background music is provided via CD/tape input
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround sound effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo 2-track input for connecting external line sources
- Multifunctional stereo preamplifier outputs for more flexibility
- Internal switching power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
|Number of channels:||20 Channels|
|Audio Interface (USB):||No|
Documents / Drivers / Tests / Manuals for Behringer PMP6000