€525.00 (39.24% saved | RRP of the manufacturer)
Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Product information "Behringer PMP4000"
The PMP4000 PMP4000 PMP4000 Powered Mixer has an incredible power (2 x 800 Watt stereo or 1,600 Watt in bridging mode) and an incredible power-to-weight ratio. These mixers use high-efficiency class D technology and a state-of-the-art switch mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat.
The 16-channel PMP4000 features 8 built-in studio-quality XENYX mic preamps, 4 stereo channels, a 24-bit Multi-FX processor with 100 great presets, including studio class reverb, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-frequency effects, plus a 7-bit stereo graphics EQ with our own FBQ Feedback Detection System - for ultimate feedback-free performance.
Features Behringer PMP4000
- Ultra-compact 2 x 800 Watt stereo mixer (1600Watt bridging mode)
- Revolutionary class D class class amplifier technology: tremendous power, incredible sound performance and super light weight
- Ultra-compact design with almost half the weight of conventional cranes with motor drive
- 16-channel mixer section is equipped with 8 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- Studio quality 24-bit 24-bit 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 great presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Revolutionary Feedback Detection System immediately displays critical frequencies for easy removal of feedback feedback
- 8 high-quality XENYX microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, highly musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low-cut filter and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows accurate frequency correction of the monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes the voice of singer from recordings for karaoke applications
- Adjustable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/mono tube) or bridging mode for mono amplifier
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external signal sources
- Multifunctional stereo Pre-amplifier outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switching mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
|Number of channels:||16 Channels|
|Audio Interface (USB):||No|
Documents / Drivers / Tests / Manuals for Behringer PMP4000