Pioneer CD Player CDJ-2000 Nexus
|Price for single purchase:|
|Bundle price:||€ 1.799,00*|
|Your saving:||€ 56,00*|
|Price for single purchase:|
|Bundle price:||€ 3.399,00*|
|Your saving:||€ 179,00*|
|Price for single purchase:|
|Bundle price:||€ 5.199,00*|
|Your saving:||€ 57,00*|
The CDJ-2000 Nexus was published recently as the industry’s first multiplayer to be compatible with rekordbox DJ software and is going to be the next stroke of genius by Pioneer. Evolved to elevate professional DJ performances beyond beat mixing, experienced DJs are about to get a new lease of life.
Amazing sets and Playlists can be prepared by using the included Pioneer rekordbox Software or by downloading the new rekordbox app to trigger the same features on their iPhone, Android smartphones or tablets, iPod touch and iPad. It is possible then to load Music onto the device via USB or via Wi-Fi.
With the addition of four-deck rekordbox Beat Sync, the Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus Multiplayer establishes an unprecedented realm of possibilities during performance. Dedicated controls for Master and Sync enables you to choose which new tracks are automatically beat-matched to the master deck. Professional DJs have the chance to center on upgrading their performance through their mastery of loops, cues and new live edit functions, all completely in sync.
One of the most popular and most essential performance tools is the Slip Mode that averts any risk out of using remix functions such as loop, scratch and reverse. The user is able to build live edits, while Slip Mode keeps playing music muted in the background, returning when the edit is completed.
Another useful feature is “Active Loop” which permits you via rekordbox to set automatic loops in any song. No matter if you’re extending parts of a track or protracting the end of a song so the music doesn’t run out unexpectedly – The “Active Loop”-Feature opens up undreamt-of possibilities.
In Addition to the “Active Loop”-feature, Pioneer has also equipped the CDJ-2000 Nexus Multiplayer with new Quantize functions. With the aid of these new features, Hot Cues and Hot Loops can already be triggered in perfect time with the music, as well as snapping all cue and loop points to the rekordbox beat grid. For switching between “free” and “quantized” playback it suffices to push a dedicated Quantize button. This gives DJs the choice to express themselves in the most individual and creative way for each performance. The whole constructive workflow gets even more fluid with the automatic recall of Hot Cues and Hot Loops.
Mixing in-key has also never been as easy as before with the Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus Multiplayer. The device’s browser contains a simple traffic light system that indicates which tracks will fit well with the master deck. This works perfectly in combination with Master Tempo which is responsible for changes of the music speed without altering its pitch. Professional Users will recognize an essential improvement in quality without artifacts up to 16 %.
Featuring a much better view of the music, the huge, full-color screen now provides rekordbox Wave Display and Wave Zoom and enables DJs to edit beat grids directly on the players. Browsing music is made much easier with the option to view songs in list, artwork or adaptable formats. The screen indicates a host of mixing tools that can be initialized in rekordbox, f. ex. Beat Countdown or Phase Meter.
Retaining all the popular features of its predecessor, such as the 206mm jog wheel and the capability to edit playlists on the fly, the Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus Multiplayer features the highest possible sound quality and a solid construction. This high Quality, usual for Pioneer professional products, come as standard.
• World’s first DJ player which is compatible with mobile devices, by USB or Wi-Fi
• Beat Sync for completed beat matching: By pushing the Sync Button, the device looks at the rekordbox beat grids of music, on up to four connected players, and clinch them to the beat of the master deck
• High-quality Master Tempo keeps sound realistically to the original, by using a new algorithm to lock the track’s pitch while they manipulate the tempo
• Wave Zoom for even more detailed information which lets you see the peaks and troughs of the music
• Improved Quantize: The track’s beat grid is used by Quantize to guarantee that loops and cues are adjusted and triggered in time with music, with 100 per cent exactness. Access to Quantize is also now possible via its own dedicated ON/OFF button
• Active Loop: By using the software rekordbox, DJs can set an Active Loop at the end of songs to guarantee that a track doesn’t finish too unexpected. The display also shows a beat countdown to that point
• Hot Cue auto load: Immediately loads up to three pre-set Hot Cues when a song is loaded onto the player
• Emergency Loop: If the player becomes disconnected from the source, the Pioneer Multiplayer automatically goes into a four-beat loop, which DJs can scratch or mix into another source
• Last track played: The dial offers you an easy navigation backwards through the last five tracks loaded on a player
• Rating on the go: While rating and changing the ratings of tracks during performance, it will be automatically synchronized with rekordbox
• Improved track information to make mixing a breeze
• Beat Countdown: Rekordbox is capable to mark key points on a track and the CDJ-2000 Nexus Multiplayer counts down to them from up to 64 bars away
• Phase Meter: The position of the beat is displayed on the bar. The Phase can be compared with the master deck on each player at a glance
• Key Analysis Indicator (also known as the ‘traffic light system’): This browse feature signalizes which songs are in a compatible musical key with the master deck. In combination with Master Tempo this function guarantees harmonized mixes at any time
• Slip Mode: continues soundlessly track playback during a loop, reverse or scratch. The music returns at the right point when the DJ performance ends
• Sharper screen and improved browsing: Users can select how they view tracks – list, artwork, or custom view – and scroll with the large rotary dial
• Access to personal preferences on any Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus Multiplayer thanks to “My Settings”: The player automatically spots settings that have been selected in rekordbox – including Quantize ON/OFF and Master Tempo ON/OFF – for a customized DJ booth in seconds
• High-quality sound and improved LAN port: This Multiplayer features professional quality audio circuitry and a built-in 24-bit/48 kHz sound card for a clear, powerful sound even at club volumes While the signal-to-noise ratio of 115dB guarantees incredibly faithful sound reproduction, a precision engineered Wolfson DAC, which plays master quality audio files up to 24 bit/48 kHz, decreases jitter
• The improved LAN port design is more robust and makes it impossible to plug in the wrong cable
• Modern, stable design and usual layout: The Producers of the CDJ-2000 Nexus Multiplayer improved its design and layout compared to its club-standard predecessor. Thanks to a metal color jog wheel and pots, the device exhibits a more premium look, while the anti-scratch panel keeps it looking smooth and new. A white illumination guarantees high visibility in the booth
• Improved jog wheel tension dial
• Control various DJ-Software via MIDI/HID control
• Pro DJ link makes it possible to share source with up to four players connected by LAN cable
• Playable media: iPhone 4GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, IPhone 3G/ iPad 3rd generation/ iPod Touch 4th and 3rd generation; Android phone/Android tablet, etc.; USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.); SD memory cards; Computers (Mac/Windows PC); Audio CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW/R-DL
• Playable files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
• USB storage support file systems: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
• Frequency response: 4 Hz ～ 20 kHz
• S/N ratio: 115 dB or more
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.0018 % or less
• USB ports: USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
• Audio output ports: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x 1
• Other ports: LAN (100Base-TX) x 1, CONTROL (φ3.5 mm mini plug) x１
• Audio output voltage: 2.0 V rms
• Power use: 220 - 240V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
• Electricity consumption: 37 W
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 mm × 405.7 mm × 106.5 mm
• Weight: 4.7 kg
Ask a question about this article
Do you have any questions regarding this item?